Pet ban on owner over dog’s plug-death agony
A WOMAN whose dog died after swallowing a plug and cable has been banned from keeping animals for two years.
Janette Milne’s white English bull terrier Henry suffered horrific internal injuries and had to be put down. She had admitted causing her pet unnecessary suffering by failing to provide him with adequate treatment.
The dog’s intestines were damaged and he was left emaciated.
For the full story, pick up a copy of today’s Press and Journal or read our digital edition now.