Make this easy tequila-based cocktail at home in minutes.
It’s World Paloma Day today so there’s only one thing for it – make your own refreshing version of the popular drink at home.
Recognised as one of Mexico’s national drinks, the Paloma is made with tequila, grapefruit, lime and agave syrup.
Not only does it boast a gorgeous orange/peach colour, it’s also very easy-going and is great for sipping in your garden on a warm day.
It’s also perfect for making into a big batch, meaning you and your family or friends can enjoy it in a pitcher together at leisure.
To enjoy the drink at home, follow this easy recipe below.
- 60ml tequila
- 30ml Pink grapefruit juice, store bought or fresh
- 15ml Lime juice, store bought or fresh
- 10ml agave syrup
- Top up with soda water
- Add the tequila, pink grapefruit juice, lime juice and agave syrup together into a shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into a glass filled with ice and then top up with the soda.
- Give the drink a stir and serve.