Have you ever wanted a home that grows with you, one that means you don’t have to move home every time your family grows? From having a new addition to your family, to mum coming to stay or your teenager needing more space, the Long Cairn is a home that has been designed to be flexible to suit you.
With the Long Cairn home, it’s easy to choose the interior layout that suits you. The stunning garden level of each home provides light and spacious living accommodation, while you can choose the layout you’d like for both the entry level and upper level. Below are the options designed to offer you the most flexible home imaginable.
On the garden level, you’ll find a stunning large open plan living space. Contemporary folding patio doors lead onto your own private deck and then onto a private garden.
Inside, the heart of the home is light filled with flexible space for dining and entertaining. Here you’ll find the kitchen – contemporary finishes with integrated Smeg appliances, induction hob, stone work surfaces and a great breakfast bar for casual dining.
There is a separate utility zone to keep all your laundry hidden out of the way and a guest cloakroom.
1. The entry level offers you a choice of three different layouts. You can decide to have three bedrooms. The master bedroom has its own walk-in wardrobe and en-suite with luxury double shower and your choice of Porcelanosa tiling. There is plenty of storage too. Each of the other bedrooms has built-in wardrobes. This floor is complete with a contemporary family bathroom with plenty of storage.
2. Alternatively you could choose to have two bedrooms and a formal living room, a place to relax and unwind with friends or just a place to get away from it all. Both bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and the contemporary family bathroom is complete with your choice of Porcelanosa tiling.
3. If you’d prefer to have your master bedroom suite on this floor, you can. Rather than have two bedrooms, you can have a large and spacious master bedroom suite with built-in wardrobes and a luxury en-suite with double shower. This floor is then complete with either a second bedroom or a formal living room.
1. If you’ve chosen a home with an upper level, you have two choices of layout. Enjoy a stunning master bedroom with luxury en-suite bathroom with bath, double sized shower, contemporary sanitary ware and stylish storage.
2. If you’d prefer the kids to have separate bedrooms on the upper floor that’s fine too. Perfect for kids or a teenager, each bedroom has built-in wardrobes and for ease there is a separate bathroom. This gives you the choice of either a stunning large master bedroom on the upper floor or two separate bedrooms.
You don’t have to have an upper level if you don’t want the additional space. Your home comes with this floor ready to convert at any time that suits you, so you can move in now and then decide to expand at a later date.
Prices for the Long Cairn start from £359,995.
For more information visit stewartmilnehomes.com