Tens of trains have been cancelled to and from Aberdeen and Inverness this morning as high winds batter Scotland.
Scotrail have said that due to poor weather conditions affecting all routes they cannot provide alternative transport on certain routes.
Train services facing disruption or cancellations are affecting the following routes:
– Aberdeen to Inverness (including Inverurie)
– Glasgow to Aberdeen
– Edinburgh to Aberdeen
– Glasgow to Inverness
– Edinburgh to Inverness
– Glasgow to Fort William, Oban and Mallaig
– Inverness to Kyle of Lochalsh
– Inverness to Wick and Thurso
– Inverness to London Euston
– Aberdeen to London Euston