Firefighters were called to an Aberdeen school yesterday after a gull became trapped in roof wiring.
Fire crews and a height vehicle from Central Station were sent to Cults Academy at the request of the Scottish SPCA at about 11.25am.
The gull is believed to have been trapped by wire around its mouth, and was spotted at the top of the three-storey building.
It is said to have been spotted “hanging” from the roof.
A fire and rescue spokesman said: “We were requested to go to Cults Academy by the Scottish SPCA to a seagull trapped by wire in its mouth, hanging from the top of the three-storey building at Cults Academy.
“A high-reach appliance from Central was used. We got the call at 11.23am. At 12.07pm the bird was released from the roof and is in the hands of the Scottish SPCA.”