Fire-fighters have been called to a blaze at a restaurant in Aberdeen city centre.
Nine appliances and several support vehicles were sent to Amarone on Union Street at around 10.30am.
The premises and its neighbouring buildings have been evacuated, while Langstane Place has been closed and part of Union Street has been cordoned off.
It is understood a tumble dryer in the basement caught fire.
It is not thought that anyone has been injured.
A spokeswoman for the fire service said: “The Scottish Fire and Rescue Service was alerted at 10.32am to reports of a building fire.
“Operations control mobilised a number of fire engines to the city’s Union Street, where crews were met by a well-developed fire.
“Firefighters currently remain on the scene and are working to extinguish the fire.”
A police spokesman said: “Police Scotland officers are currently dealing with a fire at 257 Union Street, Aberdeen along with Scottish Fire and Rescue.
“As result Langstane Place is closed and there is traffic disruption in Union Street.
“Signage and diversions are in place.”