A woman has been taken to hospital after a gas explosion at a house in Aberdeen.
Emergency services were called to the scene in Sycamore Place at around 9.20pm on Wednesday.
It is thought the problem was caused by a malfunctioning heating system.
Police said a 43-year-old woman was taken to Aberdeen Royal Infirmary with minor injuries.
The fire service also went to the scene and said that two people had got themselves out of the building before crews arrived.
They were passed into the care of the ambulance service.
SGN engineers carried out safety checks at the house and found no fault in the gas network.
The fire service said two people were hurt.
There was no need to evacuate nearby homes, police officers said.