Police have closed a number of roads and issued warnings over a number of others as heavy rain continues to batter the north-east of Scotland.
Officers have been forced to close 13 roads in the area while warning have been issued over conditions on a further five roads.
There is currently an amber (be prepared) warning in place for rain for the Grampian region today.
- B977 Fintray-Kintore, the road is completely submerged
- B974 Banchory-Fettercairn, flooding on the low section south of Strachan Bridge
- B976 Ballater-Banchory, South Deeside Road at Inchmarnoch, due to damage at Inchmarnock (or Ballaterach) Bridge. The road is closed between the B968 junction from Aboyne west to Ballater
- B976 between Dinnet Bridge and Aboyne Bridge, due to flooding
- B979 between Hatton of Fintray and Blackburn, due to flooding
- B993 between Inverurie and Whiterashes, due to flooding
- B9005 Methlick-Ellon, between Methlick and Ythanbank, due to flooding
- B974 between Marykirk and the A90, due to flooding
- B9170 Inverurie to Oldmeldrum, near Portstown Farm
- A939 Cock Bridge- Tomintoul
Forrit Brae, Bucksburn
- Malcolm Road, Aberdeen, due to a jack-knifed lorry
- B9119 Crossroads to Ordie, Tarland, at Leys between Tarland and Ordie
- A920 Huntly-Dufftown, at Dummuir turnoff, road blocked following a landslip
Passable with care
- A97 Huntly-Rhynie is affected by surface water, but passable with care.
- B9094 Aboyne- Bridgend, between Tarland and Aboyne, is affected by surface water
- A944 Dunnecht-Sauchen, between Kirkton Homes and Sachen, road passable by 4×4 only
- A93 Cults-Peterculter (North Deeside Road), affected by flood water, one lane open.
- A947 Fyvie – Turriff between Inverythan and Fyvie. Passable with 4×4 only.