Children at a north-east primary had to be evacuated this morning due to a suspected gas leak.
It is understood pupils from Newburgh Mathers School were moved to a local church hall while an investigation was carried out.
Workers found no leak in the building and both children and staff have now returned.
A spokeswoman for Aberdeenshire Council said: “Newburgh Mathers School was evacuated this morning due to a suspected gas leak.
“It has now been confirmed that there was no leak and pupils and staff are returning to the building.”