A Stagecoach bus heading for Aberdeen is stuck at Inveramsay Bridge, the company has tweeted.
It said the 8:40am service 10 into Aberdeen is currently delayed by 50 mins following the incident.
Other bus services affected by weather include:
- Due to icy road conditions all 7,7B services will be unable to serve Newtonhill Skateraw road and Newtonhill road until further notice Passengers are advised to use Newtonihll Park and Choose bus stop until further notice.
- Due to icy road conditions in Banchory all 201,202 services will be unable to serve Hill of Banchory, Raemoir Road, Woodside Road, Arebeadie Road until further notice Passengers are advised to use bus stops situated along the A93 Station Road until further notice
- Due to a jack-knifed HGV vehicle at Schoolhill Portlethen all 7,7A,7B Services will be subject to delays
- Due to icy road conditions all X17 services until further notice are unable to serve Wellgrove road. Passengers at Wellgrove road are advised to use the bus stops situated on Straik Road until further notice
- Due to an RTA not involving stagecoach on the B993 at the junction for Monymusk at X20,421 services will be unable to serve Monymusk Square at present
- Due to icy road conditions we are currently experiencing delays to services in and out of Aberdeen Bus Station at present
- Due to the weather the 253/258/257 will be subject to delays.Sorry for the delays.
- Service 35 is also delayed due to issues on the A947