Flooding has caused chaos for motorists across the north-east today.
A number of roads are closed and bridges have collapsed after heavy rain hit the region.
Here is a list in full of the roads and bridges affected so far:
- Banff Bridge has now reopened
- Road closed due to collapsed bridge on unclassified road, between King Edward and Balchers
- A98 near Longmanhill has been re-opened and is passable with care
- The A98 at Crudie is heavy with flooding across one lane, passable with care
- The A952 at the junction with the A90 is closed
- A90 at Lonmay remains closed
- Road closed due to collapsed bridge on the A947 near Plaidy
- Road closed at Fintry School on the B9105 due to flooding and collapsed bridge
- Bogmore bridge on B9105 is closed between the Fintry and A98, near Craigston Castle
- The A947 into Turriff from the Banff direction is heavily flooded, please take care when passing this area.
- Union Road in Macduff remains closed due to flooding
We will update the list as the information comes in.