Dozens of classic cars took to the roads of the Highlands for a charitable drive at the weekend.
The classic car rally, organised by the Rotary Club of East Sutherland, attracted more than 60 vehicles.
The oldest was marking its centenary year – a 1917 American La France, based on a fire engine.
The 100-year-old giant was among a field which included an eclectic range of vehicles from every generation.
The La France was driven by husband-andwife team John and Catherine Harrison, who had taken their classic car on a tour of the Highlands and islands before joining the rally.
For the most part, it progressed smoothly – before suffering a breakdown while crossing South Uist.
Fortunately, with the assistance of a local garage, Hebridean Coaches, and some spare parts from a tractor, the La France was soon back on the road and able to take part in the rally.
It took its place at the start alongside a Jaguar F-type, which was exactly a century newer, having been registered earlier this year, and supplied by event sponsors Macrae and Dick.
Other classics taking part included a 1964 Austin Giipsy, a 1961 Morris Mini and the second oldest car in the event, a 1927 MG 14/28.
The rally assembled in Dornoch Square early on Saturday morning before rolling out in intervals.
The cars headed north for Rogart through Brora Glen before heading on to Castle of Mey via Kinbrace.
All the cars were sponsored and the main beneficiary was the RNLI, with the remaining funds being distributed to various international charities and projects.
In keeping with the main charity, the convoy met up with lifeboat volunteers at John O’Groats before returning south to Dornoch, via Wick and a stop at the Clynelish Distillery in Brora.
The rally has become an annual event and this was in its fourth year.
It starts in Dornoch annually with different routes taken around the Highlands.