A huge blaze which destroyed a north-east fish factory was caused by an electrical fault.
Failings in wires, cables and plugs in a store room at the Northbay Pelagic plant in Peterhead started a fire which raged for more than 10 hours.
Foam and plastics were among the first items to ignite, and the flames then spread to paper and cardboard.
Earlier this month, police said the blaze was not suspicious.
The cause is detailed in the fire brigade’s official report.
No one was seriously injured in the incident, but Northbay’s processing and packing lines, as well as the firm’s head office, were destroyed
At the height of the blaze on January 17, there were 10 fire appliances and dozens of firefighters from across the north-east on the scene.
Streets around the former Fresh Catch factory were cordoned off by police.
Despite warnings from the emergency services, hundreds of people gathered to watch the building burn.
The disaster left a huge question mark over the futures of Northbay’s 120 full-time and 100 temporary workers.
But plans to replace the factory at Kirk Square have already been lodged with Aberdeenshire Council.
Some employees have been seconded to work at other businesses in the north-east, but pelagic landings at Peterhead have been affected by the lack of processing facilities