Aberdeen return to action tonight with a League Cup third round tie against Livingston.
The Dons put in a convincing performance on Saturday to brush aside Ross County 3-0 and will be looking to build on that tonight against John McGlynn’s mid table Championship side.
Livi lost 1-0 at the weekend against Raith Rovers, however, they have started the season brightly and currently sit fifth in the Championship table.
Aberdeen team news
- Niall McGinn misses out with a hamstring injury picked up on Saturday
- Clark Robertson is still ruled out with a thigh injury
- Captain Russell Anderson remains on the sidelines with his knee injury
Livingston team news
- Defenders Declan Gallagher, Simon Mensing and Bradley Donaldson will all miss out through injury
- Goalkeeper Kevin Walker is also expected to miss the match
Watch out for
- Aberdeen’s tactics: Will Derek McInnes play Adam Rooney alongside David Goodwillie or will he revert to just one striker?
- Jordan White: Livingston’s striker has already scored seven goals this season since joining from Stirling Albion in the summer
Did you know?
- The Dons last met Livingston eight years ago, in March 2006, when Aberdeen won 3-0
- Russell Anderson, Steve Lovell and Ferne Snoyl were on target for the Dons the last time the teams met
- Aberdeen are undefeated in their last six meetings with the West Lothian side
What the manager says