Ross County boss Jim McIntyre will be looking to lift his side off the bottom of the league as they travel to the City of Discovery to take on Dundee this afternoon.
Paul Hartley’s Dark Blues currently sit eighth in the league, 11 points ahead of County, however they are without a league victory in seven matches.
Dundee team news
- First choice goalkeeper Kyle Letheran is still struggling after picking up an injury in the Dundee derby warm up so Scott Bain may return to action after Arvid Schenk conceded six goals against United on his Dundee debut.
- New loan signing Alex Harris is expected to go straight into Paul Hartley’s squad.
- Paul McGinn returns after he missed the Dundee derby through suspension.
Ross County team news
- County will be without Michael Gardyne again after he suffered a broken rib.
- Manager Jim McIntyre will make changes after taking Yoann Arquin and Terry Dunfield off in the first half against Inverness.
- Tony Dingwall (hand), Ben Frempah (ankle), Rocco Quinn (hip) and Darren Barr (knee) remain on the sidelines.
Ross County manager Jim McIntyre says
“The next two months will be crucial.
“We’re now coming into games against Dundee, Partick Thistle, St Mirren and, at the tail end of that, Celtic and Caley Thistle again.
“We then go into the next month when we have three bottom-half teams again – Kilmarnock, Partick and Dundee.
“They’re the types of games both clubs will be looking at to pick up valuable points.
“It’s all about consistency – we need to get a run to move up the table.
“We’re more than capable on our day, but our good days have to be more frequent.”
“If we have consistency, players play with their chests puffed out and can perform off the cuff at times.”
Dundee provisional squad
Bain, Irvine, Konrad, McPake, Davidson, McBride, McGinn, McAlister, Roberts, Clarkson, Allan, Dyer, Boyle, Thomson, Tankulic, McGowan, Harkins, Gourlay, Carreiro, Schenk.
Ross County provisional squad
Reguero, Boyd, Carey, Brittain, Maatsen, Cardle, Jervis, Kiss, Arquin, Gardyne, P. Quinn, Irvine, Dunfield, Woods, Toshney, Reckord, Saunders, Boyce, Brown.