We may be building up to the Euros and the international football but there is always plenty of time for stories about club sides and transfer news.
In Scotland, the first bit of Celtic transfer business under Brendan Rodgers is almost complete, with Turkish flop Colin Kazim Richards on his way to Brazil.
South of the border, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool are among the clubs trying to strengthen their squads with big money signings.
Here’s a quick look at today’s top transfer tales…
- Celtic striker Colin Kazim-Richards is on his way out of Glasgow after undergoing a medical with Brazilian side Coritiba.
The 29-year-old Turkish international is expected to complete his move when the transfer window opens in Brazil on June 20.
— Coritiba (@Coritiba) June 6, 2016
- Alloa Athletic striker Mitch Megginson, formerly of Aberdeen, Dumbarton and Raith Rovers, is expected to sign for Highland League side Cove Rangers. (Evening Express)
- Celtic have had a bid rejected for Manchester City youngster Chidiebere Nwakali.
The 19-year-old Nigerian midfielder’s brother claims City ‘gave Celtic a negative response’ when the Hoops enquired about the defensive midfielder. (Various)
- Richie Foran could make out-of-contract Newport striker Scott Boden, 26, his first signing as Caley Thistle boss. (Daily Express)
- Rangers are considering a move for Trabzonspor goalkeeper Esteban Alvarado.
The 27-year-old Costan Rican shot-stopper, formerly of AZ Alkmaar, will be allowed to move this summer as the Turkish side try to trim their wage bill. (Scottish Sun)
- Reports suggest Brendan Rodgers could now turn to Gillingham’s Bradley Dack in a bid to stregthen the Celtic midfield.
The Hoops are believed to be competing with Bristol City, Brighton and Crystal Palace for the 22-year-old’s signature. (Croydon Advertiser)
- Hibs are hoping to announce Neil Lennon as the club’s new manager next week. (Scottish Sun)
- Former Kilmarnock captain Mark Connolly, 24, is interesting a number of English League One clubs after completing his Rugby Park departure. (Various)
Latest done deals
- Paul Paton has joined St Johnstone following his release from Dundee United earlier today.
Delighted to sign for @St_Johnstone_FC and join a group of successful players, work hard and prove i'm worthy of the club.
— Paul Paton (@PaulPaton4) June 7, 2016
- Partick Thistle midfielder David Wilson has signed a new one year deal to stay at the Firhill club.
- Gary Miller has rejected a Partick Thistle contract extension and is now expected to leave the club, just a day after Frederic Frans announced his intention to leave Firhill.
South of the border
- Chelsea and Paris St-Germain are competing for the £20m signing of Leicester City midfielder N’Golo Kante, 25. (Daily Mirror)
- Liverpool have reportedly agreed a deal to sign Porto midfielder Hector Herrera, 26. (Daily Express)
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp is considering re-signing midfielder Nuri Sahin, 27, from former club Borussia Dortmund. (AMK)
- Arsenal have matched Leicester City striker Jamie Vardy’s buyout clause but fear the England international may reject the move in favour of staying with the Foxes. (Daily Mirror)
- Chelsea are looking to strengthen their attacking options and are looking to sign £40m Juventus striker Alvaro Morata, 23, while also re-signing Everton striker Romelu Lukaku, 23. (Guardian)
- Watford are looking to sign Arsenal defender Calum Chambers, 21, on a year-long loan next season. (Daily Mail)
- West Ham could sign Lyon’s French international forward Nabil Fekir, 22, for £20million (Sun)
- Crystal Palace are set to sign Andros Townsend from Newcastle for the £10.5m buyout clause in his contract. (Daily Telegraph)
- Scotland and Derby full back could move this summer with Brighton, Fulham and Queens Park Rangers all showing an interest in the former Dundee man. (TEAMtalk.com)