Here we go with another day of done deals and transfer tittle-tattle.
The first piece of Celtic transfer business of the Brendan Rodgers era could see the new boss let a striker leave on a free, while Rangers’ bid to sign Niko Kranjcar could still be alive.
South of the border, Manchester United have signed central defender Eric Bailly, while their city rivals are considering a move for one of the hottest strikers in Europe.
Here’s a look at today’s top transfer tales…
- New Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers could let Irish forward Anthony Stokes leave the club on a free. Alan Stubbs is keen to take the 27-year-old to English Championship side Rotherham. (Various)
- Celtic midfielder Stefan Johansen, 25, could join Fulham in a £2m deal. (Daily Express)
- Neil Lennon has agreed a deal to become replace Alan Stubbs as Hibs manager. (Press and Journal)
- Lee Wallace is in talks with Rangers over a contract extension. (Scottish Sun)
- Rangers target Niko Kranjcar could still join the Ibrox club. The Croatian midfielder’s father, Zlatik, has confirmed talks are still ongoing between the club and player. (Various)
- Aberdeen transfer target Stuart Bannigan is expected to join Barnsley. The Dons cooled their interest due to the midfielder’s current injury. (Press and Journal)
- Ross County midfielder Stewart Murdoch could join Dundee United as early as next week. (Press and Journal)
- English Championship side Burton Albion are considering a move for Ross County midfielder Jackson Irvine. (Press and Journal)
Latest done deals
- Queen of the South have signed former Kilmarnock midfielder Jamie Hamill.
- Ryan Stevenson has left Ayr United to join Dumbarton on a one year deal.
- Edinburgh City have signed former St Johnstone youngster Neil Martyniuk.
- Stirling Albion have signed attacking midfielder Alex Docherty from amateur side Maryhill Black Star.
South of the border
- Manchester United have completed the first signing of the Jose Mourinho era, with central defender Eric Bailly joining for £30million from Villareal.
- Manchester United will delay signing Sweden striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic until after 30 June in order to allow the 34-year-old to collect a huge loyalty bonus from Paris St-Germain. (Daily Telegraph)
- Liverpool have turned down a £23 million bid from PSG for Brazilian midfielder Phillipe Coutinho. (Metro)
- Manchester City are looking to sign Borussia Dortmund striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang for a club record fee of £58m. (Times)
- Three Leicester players – Wes Morgan, Kasper Schmeichel and Robert Huth – have called Jamie Vardy, 29, to tell him to reject a move to Arsenal and stay with the Foxes. (Daily Telegraph)
- Liverpool are set to bid £30m for Southampton forward Sadio Mane, 24. (Sun)
- Tottenham are in talks to sign the top scorer in the Dutch Eredivisie last season, AZ Alkmaar’s Vincent Janssen.
The 21-year-old forward is expected to command a fee of around £12million. (Daily Mirror)
- Newcastle midfielder Moussa Sissoko, 26, has said Arsenal are “the club of my heart” as he pushes for a move out of the recently relegated club. (Foot Mercato via Evening Standard)
- Bournemouth midfielder Lee Tomlin, 27, could move to Bristol City in a £3m deal. (Bristol Post)
- Liverpool defender Martin Skrtel, 31, is set to join Besiktas after Middlesbrough turned down the chance to sign him. (Northern Echo)