Who doesn’t like to cut costs when there’s a chance.
But Reddit user WoodworkingWalrus was eager to hear about a particular type of cost-cutting; the cheapest thing they’ve seen someone else do.
The glorious thread resulted in some interesting stories, with some questionable money-saving techniques.
Here are some of the stingiest examples.
1. That friend who is cheap until they want to spend.
2. And one who always offers to eat your leftovers before you’ve finished.
3. Taking two for one cinema tickets to a different level.
4. Is this incredibly stingy or incredibly clever?
5. Not what you might expect when you visit someone’s house.
6. This shows that DIY isn’t always the best option.
7. Lastly, it seems splitting the bill always has to lead to an awkward moment.