It doesn’t take much for the US President to offer his opinion on Twitter.
Last night, following the publication of an op-ed piece by an anonymous senior White House official in the New York Times, Donald Trump took to his chosen platform once again.
While the president’s reaction drew in people agreeing and arguing with him over the Times piece, there was fun to be had by using his question-marked tweet as a punchline. Check out the best responses.
1.Maybe the president was having an Ed Balls moment
2. Daren’t ask about the punishment for a Rolo.
3. A geographical blunder
4. Many people tried to make Trump’s tweet read like a question from Jeopardy
5. There’s the age-old (OK, 10-year-old) problem of inferring tone from tweeted text.
6. For a twist, try the tweet with a different voice
7. Or switch it to be about a different dog altogehter
8. Suddenly “Treason?” seems a fitting response to a whole lot of personal grievances.
9. Or just Trump-esque problems
10. Maybe Trump was just offering us a glimpse into his musical preference
Take it away, guys…