A woman has been taken to hospital following a fire at a burger van in Orkney today.
Beef burgers have been banned by a university as part of efforts to tackle the climate emergency.
Burger. That was all we knew about the restaurant – it’s name. So as we walked along Lothian Road in Edinburgh trying to find the place where we would be kicking off our weekend in the capital, we didn’t really know what to expect.
A fast food chain is facing legal action after a six-month-old baby was burned by bleach at one of its north-east restaurants.