A shocking new film demonstrates how the toxic chemicals and tar inhaled by an average smoker in just one month compares with not smoking or using an e-cigarette.
Action has been taken against retailers in Moray after large numbers were found to be selling potentially harmful vaping products to children.
A group of MSPs want to know people’s opinions on legislation that would restrict the sale of e-cigarettes and create no smoking areas in hospital grounds.
An offshore operator is to ban e-cigarettes from North Sea platforms after one overheated while it was charging. For more on the story, visit Energy Voice – http://bit.ly/1tvvfOR