Music legend Alice Cooper was far from "poison" to the ears of thousands of revellers as he brought his unique brand of rock to Aberdeen’s new multi-million-pound P&J Live arena.
A dog owner whose King Charles spaniel ate 20 chocolate bars has warned pet owners to be careful this Halloween.
A beloved pet has near=miss after swallowing what is believed to be rat poison deliberately left on a popular dog walking route.
Fears have been raised that youngsters and animals could be harmed by Police Scotland policies surrounding their investigation of bird of prey poisonings.
Warnings have been issued against eating shellfish from parts of Loch Ewe and the Dornoch Firth.