Now into its 21st year, sets out to encapsulate the essence of the region’s rich maritime and rural culture in an annual event which is constantly reviewed to ensure its freshness and appeal.
Key elements include:
- Sailing and a full range of maritime skills
- Maritime and rural crafts
- Traditional music, song and dance
- The region’s food and drink
- Opportunities for visitors to take part in activities
Terms and Conditions
30% off gate entry price exclusive to P&J plus members.
Simply print this page and take to the Ticket office (Seafield Street, Portsoy) from Saturday, 21st June onwards to receive your discount.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- This page entitles up to 4 people with discounted entry.