If you need to contact us for any reason, we want to make it easy for you to find the person who can help. Please make your selection from the options below:
Customer Support & Digital Subscriptions
Tel: 0800 0294955
Our Digital Subscriptions team is available to be contacted by phone or email. Please have your email address and subscription details available.
Our opening times are Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm and Saturday 9am to 5pm.
The P&J has expert teams of journalists exclusively covering different geographical and subject areas. Here is how to get in touch with the right team leader:
- Editor in chief: Frank O’Donnell email@example.com
- Live News: firstname.lastname@example.org Joe Cawthorn 07790969957 Shona Gossip 01224 343362
- Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire: Rebecca Buchan email@example.com 01224 343 473
- Highlands, Islands and Moray: Stuart Findlay firstname.lastname@example.org 07511 922683
- Business: Erikka Askeland email@example.com 07890 032252
- Comment: Alex Watson firstname.lastname@example.org 07866 073205
- Crime & Courts: Ewan Cameron email@example.com 01224 344195
- Entertainment: Scott Begbie firstname.lastname@example.org 01224 344189
- Environment and Transport: Kieran Beattie Philippa Gerrard
email@example.com 01224 343354
- Farming: Gemma Mackenzie firstname.lastname@example.org 01224 343051
- Features: David Dalziel email@example.com 01224 343368
- Food & Drink: Julia Bryce firstname.lastname@example.org 07445231040
- Health & Wellbeing: Samantha Leckie email@example.com 01224 344155
- Nostalgia: Graeme Strachan firstname.lastname@example.org 07802690228
- Obituaries: Chris Ferguson email@example.com 07890 033352
- Pictures: Jamie Ross firstname.lastname@example.org 01224 343304
- Politics: David Mac Dougall email@example.com 07971 888785
- Schools & Family: Sarah Bruce firstname.lastname@example.org 07929 873520
- Sport: Danny Law Ryan Cryle email@example.com 01224 343373
- Letters firstname.lastname@example.org
The Press and Journal is published by DC Thomson & Co. Ltd. It is committed to journalism of the highest standards and we aim to produce our newspaper with accuracy, honesty and fairness.
Our journalists adhere to the DC Thomson company values of integrity and respect – and we abide by the industry’s own code of practice, known as the Editors’ Code, which is the foundation stone of the UK press self-regulatory system. It sets out the rules that newspaper and magazine industry members pledge to accept.
More on the code and its rules can be found here.
All complaints should be addressed to the Editor. It is our policy to publish clarifications and corrections when necessary and as quickly as possible. We will set aside space on page two to do so, or, if the complainant requests, in the relevant section of the newspaper.
If you wish to make a complaint you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, by writing to The Editor, the Press and Journal, 1 Marischal Square, Broad Street, Aberdeen, AB10 1BL or by calling us on 01224 690222.
If you are still not happy you can contact The Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO) which is the independent regulator of the newspaper and magazine industry and administers the Editors’ Code of Practice.
IPSO can be contacted at: Gate House, 1 Farringdon Street, London EC4M 7LG, by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, logging on to www.ipso.co.uk or by calling 0300 123 2220.
Switchboard: 01224 690222
Aberdeen Journals Ltd
1 Marischal Square
Stoneyfield Business Park
10 Caledonian House Business Centre
164 High Street, Elgin, IV30 1BD
Commercial sales managers
Aberdeen: Stephen Flight 01224 691212
Inverness: Trish Gunn 01463 27220
Family announcements and classified ads
For family announcements and classified ads, please call 01224 691212 or email email@example.com. Opening hours are Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm