Inquests are to open later on Tuesday into the deaths of a British couple at a hotel in Egypt on a Thomas Cook holiday.
Post mortems carried out in the UK on the British couple who died on a Thomas Cook holiday in Egypt have not been able to find out the cause of death, lawyers said.
Customers at Westhill’s Costco store were left shocked after food items were recalled due to an E.coli scare.
The grieving daughter of the British couple who died in a hotel on a Thomas Cook holiday in Egypt has dismissed official reports her parents were killed by e.coli.
A British couple who died on a Thomas Cook holiday in Egypt suffered illnesses caused by e.coli, tests have found.
E.coli has been discovered in a village water supply in Lewis.
A brand new vaccine which is effective at controlling e.coli 0157 - the cattle disease which can prove fatal in humans - has been developed by a team of Scottish scientists.
The mother of a young boy who was left blind and deaf following an e.coli outbreak at a north-east nursery is calling for greater public awareness to prevent others falling ill.
Ian Ramage, consultant nephrologist at Yorkhill Children's Hospital in Glasgow, has treated Bo since he first arrived from Aberdeenshire in May 2012.
Two years ago, he was a healthy toddler playing happily at nursery with his little friends.
For most toddlers, eating a chocolate button is the most normal thing in the world.
A leading microbiologist has said that E-coli infections are more prevalent in Scotland, and in particular Grampian and the north east, than almost anywhere else in the world.