Aberdeen host Inverness tomorrow looking to continue a hot streak which has seen the Dons net seven goals in their last two games.
Convincing victories over Ross County and Livingston came on the back of Derek McInnes opting to change his tactics and play two strikers with both David Goodwillie and Adam Rooney starting the two matches. McInnes has not confirmed whether or not both will play tomorrow but with five goals between them in the last two games Dons fans are keen to see both given the nod.
Caley Thistle are looking to put a consistent run of results together, starting at Pittodrie, after winning two and losing two of their last four matches.
Dons team news
- Niall McGinn misses out due a hamstring strain picked up against Ross County
- Ryan Jack is unavailable as he awaits results from his scan after picking up a knee injury against Livingston
- Long term injuries Clark Robertson (thigh) and Russell Anderson (knee) will miss out again.
Inverness team news
- Caley Thistle are expecting midfielder James Vincent to return after an ankle injury.
- Captain Richie Foran (knee) remains unavailable due to his knee injury.
Did you know?
- There has only been one goal in the last three matches between the teams
- Aberdeen are without victory in the last three ties between the sides
- The Dons last win against Caley Thistle was a dramatic 4-3 victory in December 2013.
- Billy McKay has scored four of Caley Thistle’s last seven goals against the Dons