Make homemade delicious ice cream a little bit more simple with these two SKIPPY® peanut butter ice cream recipes.
As this summer is predicted to be a hot one again, enjoying a cooling ice cream is the perfect way to bring the temperature down.
These quick and easy peanut butter ice cream recipe ideas are definitely worth trying out and are ideal for all ages.
You can use SKIPPY® peanut butter as a great ingredient to liven up ice cream flavours, and these recipes are also great fun to make from scratch with the kids.
With a mixture of chocolate and peanut butter and chocolate mixed throughout, what’s not to love?
SKIPPY® no-churn peanut butter ice cream
- 480g whipping cream
- 400g sweetened condensed milk
- 340g jar SKIPPY® Peanut Butter Extra Creamy
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
Toppings: sprinkles, choc chips, sauce as desired
- In a medium bowl, beat whipping cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- In separate bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, SKIPPY® Peanut Butter, vanilla extract and salt until smooth. Fold whipped cream into milk mixture.
- Transfer to plastic wrap-lined loaf pan.
- Freeze for four hours or until firm.
- Add toppings, if desired.
SKIPPY® choc chip swirl and banana ice cream
- 340g jar SKIPPY® Peanut Butter Choc Chip Swirl (use c.150g)
- 4 large ripe bananas – chopped
- ½ tsp vanilla essence – optional
- Put the sliced bananas into a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Add the SKIPPY® Peanut Butter Choc Chip Swirl and again blitz until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into a plastic container and place in the freezer for three hours until firm.
- Serve scoops of the ice cream with fresh berries.