Stay up to date with Storm Abigail as the weather system sweeps across the UK.
Overnight was a windy one for much of the country as the weather continues to disrupt travel this morning.
Flood and weather warnings have been issued across Scotland as the storm peaks overnight on Thursday and continues through into Friday morning.
What has been happening so far?
- Plane battles wind to land sideways at Inverness Airport
- Scottish schools forced to close tomorrow
- Videos show the best (and worst) of Storm Abigail across Scotland
- Scottish roads start to flood
- North-east road blocked following crash
If you have any pictures or videos showing the stormy weather as it sweeps across Scotland, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org