Aberdeen travel to Glasgow tomorrow to take on Celtic at Parkhead in the Premiership’s lunchtime kick off.
The Dons go into the match looking for their second away win of the season while Celtic currently sit fifth in the league, one point ahead of the Dons who lie eighth.
Aberdeen team news
Aberdeen will go into the match without youngster Clark Robertson who picked up a thigh injury while on international duty with Scotland under-21s.
Robertson, 21, only recently recovered from a knee injury and the latest setback will keep the left back out for at least four weeks.
Russell Anderson is also ruled out, however, Jonny Hayes and Willo Flood have both trained this week after picking up knocks and are both available for tomorrow.
Celtic team news
Ronny Deila’s Celtic are yet to convince the Parkhead faithful, however, on Saturday Deila may hand debuts to new signings John Guidetti, Stefan Scepovic and Mubarak Wakaso.
Celtic have also been boosted by the news that captain Scott Brown may make his comeback from injury tomorrow, however, Charlie Mulgrew is set to miss out with a knee injury.
Did you know?
- Celtic won the last game between the two sides 5-2 at Parkhead.
- Aberdeen beat Celtic 2-1 in last year’s Scottish Cup
- Over the last 78 games between the teams Aberdeen have won 11.5% of matches
- Over the same period Celtic have won 76.9% with the remaining 11.5% ending in draws
- Aberdeen have won four of their previous 26 games at Parkhead
- There has been two red cards in the last five meetings between the two teams (Virgil Van Dijk and Jamie Langfield)
- Kris Commons has scored six goals in his last six outings against Aberdeen