Socks, even fun ones, are strictly off limits this year.
With so many great gifts available for friends, boyfriends, dads, husbands, sons and granddads, there really is no excuse for not handing over a gift that will put a smile on their face.
Here are some of our favourites…
1) Bulldog Original Moisturiser Cracker, £6, Boots
2) bpro adult urban folding commute scooter, £48.99, Bopster at eBay
3) Men’s Society Homemade Gin Kit, £50, John Lewis
4) Hero5 camera, £399.99, GoPro
5) Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau Fraiche Limited Edition 2017, £38.50 for 125ml, The Perfume Shop
6) Howick structured holdall, £155, House of Fraser
7) M&S Collection single breasted velvet jacket in navy, £99
8) The Super Man gift set, £38, Elemis
9) Glenmorangie A Midwinter Night’s Dram, rrp £40
A release inspired by times gone by when Glenmorangie’s master distiller would create a special bottling for select craftsmen as winter’s chill set in – reward for a job exceptionally well done. Its warming aromas and deep, rich tastes of orange marmalade, ginger and milk chocolate will bring an extra spice to any winter celebration