The sleigh bells are almost ringing and it’s time to start the Christmas shopping.
It can feel like a bit of a slog, but our best advice is to start with the kids – because when the bestsellers sell out, you’re in trouble. Tick off those gift lists nice and early.
Here are our top picks…
1) Say hello to the magical Starly Unicorn, a soft toy made by Steiff, the German Teddy Bear maker. She is sewn from cuddly, soft white woven fur with a super-soft mane and tail and Steiff ‘button in ear’ which indicates their toy safety standards are above all of the standard international checks and tests. £22.90 from Charles Michies, Gift Department, 391 Union Street, Aberdeen. Phone 01224 585312
2) Meccano M. A. X. robot building set, £149.99, Argos
3) FurReal Friends FurReal Roarin’ Tyler, the playful tiger, £134.99, Very
4) Robot money box gift set, £20, The Body Shop
5) Cool Maker Sew ‘N’ Style sewing machine, £37.99, Argos
6) LEGO Friends Sunshine Catamaran, £47.49, Smyths
7) Chicken headphones, £14.99, Snuggly Rascals
8) VTech KidiZoom Action Cam 180, £44.99, Argos
9) Star Wars Forces Of Destiny Rey Of Jakku and BB-8 adventure figure set, £27.99, Toys R Us