Aberdeen will look to extend their winning run to nine games-in-a-row when they host Dundee tomorrow.
Aberdeen team news
- Willo Flood returns to the Aberdeen squad following a family bereavement for the visit of Dundee on Saturday.
- Declan McManus comes back in after being suspended.
- Clark Robertson and Craig Storie are fit again but Russell Anderson, Scott McKenna and Nicky Low are all unavailable through injury.
Dundee team news
- James McPake is expected to miss out again with a cracked rib.
- Gary Irvine (ribs), Kevin McBride (thigh), Simon Ferry (ankle), Jim McAlister (groin) and David Clarkson (ankle) are all doubtful.
- Goalkeeper Kyle Letheren remains out with a thigh injury and midfielder Paul McGowan is suspended.
Did you know?
- We should get goals – the last 0-0 draw between the teams was in 2002.
- Niall McGinn has scored six goals in the last five games between the teams.
- The Dons are undefeated against Dundee in seven league matches.
Aberdeen boss Derek McInnes said
“It will be a tough game. Dundee have match winners who can make a difference.
“We have moved on from the cup defeat. It was a while ago now.
“Funnily enough we won the league game at Dens Park despite not playing that well and then we lost the cup game when I though our performance was good.
“Since then the players have been outstanding for me.
“But we know Dundee are a good side. They got a good result last week and got back to winning ways and they will feel good coming here on the back of that.
“But for us, the next game cannot come soon enough. The players are itching to get back out there in front of a very big crowd cheering us on.”
Aberdeen provisional squad
Brown, Logan, Reynolds, Robertson, Storie, Flood, Considine, McManus, Taylor, Robson, Rooney, Pawlett, Smith, McGinn, Hayes, Wright, Goodwillie, Jones, Jack, Rose, Felek, Shankland, Langfield.
Dundee provisional squad
Bain, Irvine, Konrad, Davidson, McGinn, McAlister, Roberts, Clarkson, Dyer, Harris, Thomson, Tankulic, Harkins, Gourlay, Carreiro, Gadzhalov, Ferry, McBride, Schenk.