Caley Thistle head to Parkhead undefeated in their last two matches but still to pick up their first win of the season.
Celtic will be looking to bounce back from the disappointment of Wednesday night’s 2-2 draw with Kilmarnock in a match the Hoops dominated and should have won.
Celtic team news
- Scott Brown remains a doubt for Saturday’s clash at Parkhead after missing the last two matches with a hamstring complaint.
- Kris Commons is expected to recover from a dead leg while Stuart Armstrong is set to return from a groin injury as Nadir Ciftci serves the fourth match of his six-match suspension.
Caley Thistle team news
- Inverness manager John Hughes hopes to have a bigger squad to choose from for the Ladbrokes Premiership game at Celtic Park.
- Aaron Doran, James Vincent and Jordan Roberts all missed out against Partick Thistle and are pushing to return.
- Gary Warren (broken leg) and Dean Brill (knee) are definitely out along with Richie Foran, who suffered a ligament strain in his attempts to recover from a long-term knee problem, while Josh Meekings (hip) is also struggling.
- Celtic 5-0 Inverness
- Inverness 1-1 Celtic
- Celtic 1-0 Inverness
- Inverness 1-0 Celtic
Celtic provisional squad
Gordon, Lustig, Boyata, Van Dijk, Izaguirre, Ambrose, Johansen, Bitton, Armstrong, Brown, Forrest, Commons, Scepovic, Mackay-Steven, Tierney, Griffiths, Janko, Mulgrew, MacGregor, Stokes, Henderson, Bailly.
Caley Thistle provisional squad
Fon Williams, Tremarco, Raven, Devine, Wedderburn, Draper, Christie, Tansey, Williams, Doran, Lopez, Vincent, Horner, Mbuyi-Mutombo, Vigurs, Polworth, Brown, Sutherland, Ferguson, Esson.