Bottom of the league Ross County look to close the gap on second bottom St Mirren as they host table toppers Celtic in Dingwall.
Ross County team news
- Midfielder Richie Brittain faces several weeks out with a torn hamstring.
- On-loan Fulham defender Cameron Burgess could also miss out after rolling his ankle.
- On-loan Celtic midfielder Jackson Irvine is ineligible.
- Former Celtic defender Marcus Fraser could make his debut.
- Tony Dingwall could make a return after getting a cast off his broken hand.
- Filip Kiss returns from suspension.
- Terry Dunfield (suspension), Michael Gardyne (rib), Ben Frempah (ankle), Rocco Quinn (hip) and Darren Barr (knee) remain on the sidelines.
Celtic team news
- Celtic manager Ronny Deila has an unchanged squad.
- Midfielder Charlie Mulgrew played 56 minutes of a reserve win over Villarreal in midweek but is not expected to feature.
- Winger Aleksandar Tonev serves the final game of his seven-match ban.
You can watch the game live on Sky Sports 1 or keep updated on the game with our match blog which will provide live updates from 12 noon.
Ross County provisional squad
Reguero, Boyd, Burgess, Carey, Kiss, Maatsen, Cardle, Jervis, P Quinn, Irvine, Woods, Toshney, Reckord, Fraser, Saunders, Boyce, Brown, Curran.
Celtic provisional squad
Gordon, Lustig, Denayer, Matthews, Izaguirre, Ambrose, van Dijk, Johansen, Bitton, Brown, Forrest, Commons, Scepovic, Stokes, Wakaso, Henderson, McGregor, Griffiths, Guidetti, Fisher, Zaluska.