Fire crews who spent the evening battling a blaze at an Aberdeen bar have now extinguished the fire.
Six appliances and a height vehicle, were called out to the Masada Bar at around 8.10pm to the fire which is believed to have been started by an electrical fault in the cellar.
Masada owner Colin Cameron spoke to the Press and Journal and confirmed the fire services were able to contain the fire to the cellar and that he plans to re-open the pub tomorrow.
Police have closed Rosemount Viaduct between Skene Street and Gilcomston Park.
Although the fire did not spread to any other properties but police have confirmed the road will remain closed as a water pipe has been burst on the street as a result of the incident.