A man was taken to hospital after a chemical incident in a Sutherland distillery last night.
A specialist crew were sent from Inverness to the Clynelish Distillery in Brora after a report of a chlorine gas spill in the building.
Four appliances were sent to the scene in Brora shortly before 7pm.
They were from Golspie, Helmsdale, Invergordon and Inverness.
An additional specialist environmental pod was also called from Inverness.
A fire service spokeswoman said that four firefighters had entered the distillery wearing specialist suits to isolate the gas supply.
One main hose reel jet was also used.
The fire crews were called to the scene at 6.54pm and gave the all-clear to the control room in Inverness at 10.44pm.
A spokeswoman for the ambulance service said that one man, beleived to be staff at the distillery, had been taken to accident and emergency at Raigmore.
She added: “As I understand it this was purely a precautionary measure.”