Here you will find everything you need to know about the Great Aberdeen Run from which roads are closed and when the big day kicks off.
Road closures in place tomorrow
- Marischal Street to Beach Esplanade, from 6.15am-12.15pm.
- King Street, Ellon Road, Balgownie Road, Brig o’ Balgownie, Don Street, Harrow Road, St Machar’s Drive, Elphinstone Road, Meston Walk, High Street, St Machar’s Drive, from 6.30am-2pm.
- East Esplanade, Beach Esplanade, Accommodation Road, Golf Road, Pittodrie Street, Park Road, Seaforth Road, Mounthooly Way, Gallowgate, from 6.30am-2pm.
- Upperkirkgate, Schoolhill, Rosemount Viaduct, Skene Street, Carden Place, Queen’s Cross Roundabout, Albyn Place, Alford Place, from 6.30am-3.30pm.
- Union Street, from King Street to Holburn Junction, from 4.30am-5.30pm.
- 8.40am: Start assembly area opens
- 8.50am: Warm up for the 10K runners
- 9am: First wave of 10K runners set off
- 10.20am: Warm up for half marathon runners
- 10.30am: First wave of half marathon runners set off
- 1.20pm: Family run warm up
- 1.30pm: Family run starts