Firefighters have attended a flat complex in Aberdeen after a blaze broke out on the ground floor.
A spokeswoman for the service said that crews were rushed to a building on Hazlehead Road at 12.43pm, amid reports that a fire had taken hold in an area used for storing bins.
Four appliances, two from North Anderson Drive and two from the city’s central station, arrived at the scene along with a height vehicle in case the flames spread to upstairs properties.
However, the crews managed to contain the blaze and reported back at 1.12pm to say that any threat had been averted.
The spokeswoman added: “Crews attended a property on Hazlehead Road, following a fire in a ground floor bin room.
“They extinguished the fire using a hose reel jet and four sets of breathing apparatus due to the smoke.”