Crews attend small fire at Aberdeen high rise

Cooking left unattended in a high rise flat sparked an emergency last night.

Five appliances as well as a height appliance and four pumps were sent to the scene at Stuart Park Court in Aberdeen at 9.34pm last night.

A service spokeswoman said it was a small fire caused by cooking being left unattended. It was extinguished by being removed from the property. It was then ventilated.

 

She added the stop message came in at 9.41pm.

Comments

Breaking

    Cancel