An investigation has been launched, following a house fire in Aberdeen last night.
A man was taken to hospital with smoke inhalation after the blaze broke out on Ardarroch Place, near the city’s Pittodrie stadium, at around 4pm.
A total of three appliances were sent to the incident and spent around 20 minutes battling th with hose reel jets.
Firefighters in breathing apparatus had to enter the home to put out the fire.
The man was taken to hospital by ambulance after suffering smoke inhalation.
A fire service spokesman said: “We sent three units, two from central and one from North Anderson Drive.
“There was one male causality who was taken to ARI by ambulance.
“A fire investigation will be carried out.”