A man has been injured in a flat fire in Aberdeen.
The blaze, at a property in Urquhart Road, happened at about 9.20pm.
The Press and Journal understands that the fire started due to an electrical fault with the washing machine.
Three fire engines, from North Anderson Drive and Central, were called to the scene.
Thirteen firefighters managed to get the blaze under control.
It is believed the 57-year-old occupant suffered a fit and he was treated by paramedics at the scene.
It is not known whether he was taken to hospital.