Another day brings another load of transfer headlines across Scotland.
Here’s a look at today’s top transfer tales…
- Croatian midfielder Niko Kranjcar has arrived in Glasgow ahead of completing his move to Rangers. (Various)
- Young Dundee United defender Kieran Freeman is on the verge of joining English Premier League side Southampton. The 16-year-old has previously spent time training with Manchester United. (The Sun)
- Dundee United are looking to sign Birmingham striker Denny Johnstone on loan. (Evening Telegraph)
- Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers has identified Scott Sinclair as one of his top summer target, with Celtic bidding £2million for the Aston Villa winger. (The Sun)
- The Celtic boss has also refused to rule out a move for Liverpool midfielder Joe Allen. With the midfielder impressing at Euro 2016, Rodgers was asked about the prospect of signing his former charge and simply said: “I always look at all my former players… Joe is a wonderful player.” (STV Sport)
- Blackburn Rovers are set to beat Celtic to the signature of former Sunderland striker Danny Graham. (Daily Record)
- Goalkeeper Dean Brill is in talks with Motherwell following his release from Inverness Caley Thistle. (Various)
- Raith Rovers boss Gary Locke has taken his former Kilmarnock defender Mark Connolly on trial. (Various)
Latest done deals
- Rangers have confirmed that goalkeeper Cammy Bell has left the club ahead of his expected move to Dundee United.
- Paul McGinn has signed a two year deal with Chesterfield, after rejecting a new deal at Dundee.
- Rory McKenzie has signed a new two year contract with Kilmarnock.
- Dundee United have unveiled new signing Stewart Murdoch following his recent move from Ross County.
ON DEMAND | ARABZONE | INTRODUCING STEWART MURDOCH pic.twitter.com/43F7DfFYuI
— Dundee United FC (@dundeeunitedfc) June 22, 2016