Aberdeen is home to more million-pound homes than ever before.
At the end of last year it was reported that 19 properties in Aberdeen’s AB15 and AB13 postcode had climbed to the most expensive end of the property ladder.
With 15 residences on the market for more than £1million, the Granite City is certainly becoming an attractive and expensive place to live.
From areas including the coveted Rubislaw Den, here are 15 houses that you can buy if you’ve got more than £1million to spend.
1) £1.1million – Hillhead Road
At 318 square metres, the extravagant home at 17 Hillhead Road features four bedrooms and four bathrooms.
2) £1.1million – Bayview Road
3) £1.5million – Rubislaw Den
Situated in the city’s Rubislaw Den, number 49 has three floors, three bathrooms and seven bedrooms.
4) £1.4million – Rubislaw Den South
5) £3.2million – Rubislaw Den North
This detached house on Rubislaw Den North currently has a mystery bid of £3.2million.
If it sells, it will be the most expensive home sold in Aberdeen.
6) £1.5million – Hillhead Road
Tucked away in its own little corner, The Cedars on Hillhead Road features has five bedrooms and five living areas.
7) £1,130,000 – Golfview Road
8) £1,370,000 – Loirsbank Road
9) £2.3million – Rubislaw Den
10) £1.6million – Prospecthill Road
Gowan House, at 10 Prospecthill Road in Bieldside offers five bedrooms over four floors and a stunning front hallway.
11) £1,850,000 – Dalmuinzie Road
The picturesque five bedroom Baylissburn House on Dalmuinzie Road includes 3.3 acres of woodland.
12) £1.7million – Kirk Brae of Cults
13) £1.8million – Rubislaw Den North
The pink granite home at 46 Rubislaw Den North offers five bedrooms and exquisite gardens.
14) £1.2million – North Deeside Road
15) £1.2million – Inchgrath House
Inchgrath House in Cults is a granite mansion that was built in 1859. It features three bedrooms and two bathrooms.